1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Invisible Minoc/Vesper Public Moongate on Catskills.

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Marcus Blackwell, Nov 21, 2009.

1. Seems the moongate near minoc/vesper is invisble once you cross the server line.. cant see the gate but still can use it..after usining it go somewhere else and then back to the vesper/minoc gate it reappers. That is till you go across the server line again and back then it disappears again.. Anyone else on Catskills or other shards have this happen at this public gate or another of the other ones?

2. The same thing happened to the New Haven gate on Atlantic. Invisible, but still there and functional. BTW, I'm using the enhanced client; I don't know if the weirdness happens on the classic client also.

3. Using the classic client here so seems not just a client issue.

4. Viper09

Viper09 Grand Poobah
    Stratics Veteran

I'm going to bet that it's due most likely to some graphic loading bug after crossing the server-lines there. It happened to me a number of times on Sonoma on different gates. Not to worry. Just walk onto the spot and it will work :)

5. Storm

Storm UO Forum Moderator
    Moderator Professional Premium Wiki Moderator Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Curious if you turn the graphics options down to lowest setting does it still do it?

6. Agree with viper, it's an old bug that's been around forever, probably unfixable, doors will disappear when you cross servers too much as well, but using the OpenDoor macro still opens them.

7. Kojak

Kojak Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran

it doesn't happen to people with good computers and connections to the internet

8. 6 gigs of ram and 4 ghz cpu and 2 gig video card and cable internet, any more brilliant input?

9. Viper09

Viper09 Grand Poobah
    Stratics Veteran

Yes, it does. It's a server bug.