1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Invisible Ricardo Book

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Mark Trail, May 4, 2010.

1. Mark Trail

Mark Trail Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

I had one character who could do Ricardo's locations 2-3-4-5 but the book in the first ruins was not visible. He was using a fresh lantern, and it showed light gray when lit.

Usually the book becomes visible if you move around a bit. I tried that in several ways around the ruins, still could not see the first book.

I went to a provisioner and bought oil to refuel the lantern. It still showed light gray when lit. But now I was able to see the ruins book and finish the first spot.

Somewhere in there was also a logout and login, maybe that was the fix instead of buying the lantern oil.

2. Theo_GL

Theo_GL Grand Poobah
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

It happens to me from time to time as well.

Keep walking around....back and forth...until it appears. Sometimes takes me a min or two till it shows.

Seems like only the first book with the problem. You are not alone.

3. Cear Dallben Dragon

Cear Dallben Dragon Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

you just gotta stand to the left of it

4. BeefSupreme

BeefSupreme Guest

Yep. There was something with that first book. It would blink in and out of virtual reality.

5. Lord Chaos

Lord Chaos Always Present
    Stratics Veteran

Yeah, had the same problem really.

6. Sevin0oo0

Sevin0oo0 Guest

i watched the book in bucs den appear & then disappear, it was also the only char that got a reward from this location, the others got nada, like they had already done it, light turned green & everything, doesn't matter, thrown it all away exc for 1 frostguard

7. Lorax_Pacific

Lorax_Pacific Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran

You have to leave the area in close proximity and return. Like the Vesper one gave me that problem so I went to the island edge and returned to center then it returned.

-Lorax

8. Rosalinda

Rosalinda Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

Try casting Reveal where you think it is (if you can - or get your mage to reveal for you)