1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Invisible Safe

Discussion in 'Toontown General Discussion' started by toontownhappy, Oct 5, 2008.

1. In a CFO a couple nights ago, we got an invisible safe. Just wanted to post a pic of it so everyone would know what to look for if goons mysteriously stop doing any damage to the CFO.

Attached Files:

2. Steveo

Steveo Guest

Nice Pic. Was this the cfo I was with you? I thought I remembered that we had a invisible safe also.

3. Yeah, it was you, Cooper, Violet Purplegrooven, and me. I just forgot to post a pic until today lol.

4. Steveo

Steveo Guest

Oh yeah that was the four toon best cfo ever. I have to say it was fast and fun Nice job. And the best part is we got a TU 80. YAY!!!!!:D

5. Flippers

Flippers Guest

You can still knock those off right?

6. Trish

Trish Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

7. SSniffleslam

SSniffleslam Guest

Yes you can knock them off.

8. It seems like those are coming more frequently lately. If you cant see his face (if his back is toward you) it is still easy to tell because you will get a good hit but no damage will be done. That is a good pic though. Sometimes it is much harder to see the second set of eyes than other times too. Once I would have sworn there was no second set but no damage was done so I hit it with a safe anyway. Sure enough there was one!! They need to fix that!!