1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

EM Event Invitation to Koba's Execution

Discussion in 'UO Europa' started by EM Adris, Jul 13, 2012.

1. EM Adris

EM Adris Journeyman

The Sultan formally invites you all to the Execution of Koba in Nujelm.

(OOC: Meet at the EM Hall in Britain Sunday 15th at 8pm UK Time)

2. Bobar

Bobar Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

I shall come to the Councillors hall but only to see if there has been a change of heart. I shall decline the Sultans invitation as I have no desire to see or participate in murder.

3. Leodegan

Leodegan Adventurer

Ok so im going to miss this as well...

EMs do you think that since youve stopped using the UOEM website that maybe it could be used to write up what happens on events? I seem to miss lots of the meetings because i work 4 evenings through the week so im at the moment relying on word of mouth. I think a quick report on the events and meetings would allow those of us that have missed meetings to catch up.

EM Adris and callum_fitzhugh like this.
  4. EM Adris

EM Adris Journeyman

Hiya,

We're currently in the middle of building a new EM website which we'll use for upcoming events, player reports and a few other things. Should be online in a few weeks. *crosses fingers*