1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Inviting Creative Writers

Discussion in 'UO Oceania' started by Isaac OC, Jul 2, 2010.

1. Isaac OC

Isaac OC Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

After the initial "word-of-mouth" release, there's been a good welcoming feedback, and with the latest 6th book release, I proudly present the new of its kind, Help Info Library.

Help Info Library is designed to provide UO informations and sharing players experience in UO, their hobbies and passions of a particular aspect of the game.

Also, inviting all other creative writers out there to join in.

[​IMG]

Released Books:
    1. PVP/M Templates 101
    2. PVP Basic 101
    3. Imbuing 101
    4. Imbuing 201
    5. Imbuing 301
    6. Mage Armor & Mana

2. Fink

Fink Guest

Nice work. :thumbup1:

Do you need any particular categories or topics? Are you after essay type material or more logs, numbers & stats?

3. Isaac OC

Isaac OC Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

anything really :) although what i can think of that interest me most, perhaps, personal experience that others can learn from, especially for new people, in an easy step by step instruction :)

any essay about guild history, or flashbacks, always good to bring back those memory, unique to Oceania :)