1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Irish Spring Song Festival!!! (Tues. March 17th)

Discussion in 'UO Sonoma' started by Queen Mum, Mar 7, 2009.

1. Queen Mum

Queen Mum Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran Alumni

We went to the fairgrounds to check for more information about the recent discovery of the lantern that read ... "Get out your quills and write a song for St Patricks Day!" event (see post here) and was delighted to see a guide to help us prepare for the big day ....

[​IMG]

.... and to our surprise we discovered more exciting activity ... *you can even fish from the pond while sitting on the logs*

[​IMG]

be sure to stop by and see the fantastic construction underway at the Sonoma Fairgrounds!!

2. TheUsualSuspect

TheUsualSuspect Visitor

I would enter a traditional Irish song except mine would contain drink, fornication and criminal activities. Would this be permited?

3. Kellgory

Kellgory Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

Irish Spring? Isn't that a brand of soap? I guess everything would have to be clean, so no songs about drinking, fornication, or criminal activities.

4. got to have drinking, its St Patrick Day and ever good Irish lad or lass knows you have to be at the Pub to toast that Irish Imp.

5. Queen Mum

Queen Mum Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran Alumni

Looking forward to hearing all the tales/songs/poems folks have penned
    and sharing an ale or two or three at the Beer Garden with all our friends!!

*Reminder ... Starts today at 5pm Pacific, 7pm Central, 8pm Eastern at the Sonoma Fairgrounds in Luna

6. did not come, have not been in game since yesterday afternoon when we all went and did the tokuno. I left the PC on and it went into power down mode we watch TV last night from 5pm to 12am.

7. Lucky you Drakelord, I shoulda done the same.

8. I will be glad to see or hear more of the Casa kingship event, plus the whereabouts of Sherry, I also like to see the RBG called out for a whip butt event against some evil spawn deep in a dungeon. The tame events we have had, while nice for some folks, do little to excite me.

Today I did a Ilsh CS and also got into a IDOC.

9. Stupid Miner

Stupid Miner Guest

Be patient. They did say that the rest of the War of Shadows events will be conducted by the EMs. There'll be plenty of fighting I'm sure.