1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

Irk has no Brain!

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Yen Sid, Nov 16, 2009.

1. Yen Sid

Yen Sid Guest

I am having a very hard time with this. Does it normal take 10+ Irks to get a brain? I have killed at least 10 today and there has not been a single brain. I have all other keys no problem. Is it a lot more rare of a drop or is it busted? Can someone shed some light on this. Thanks
  2. Endrik

Endrik Sage
    Stratics Veteran

Feb 20, 2007
    Ya bud. Its normal. I solo dread all the time. I usually farm about 5 sets of keys and then do 5 Dreads. And yes, it can take over 10 Irks to get a brain. Its our famous RNG. Sometimes you get 2 in a row, sometimes you have to kill 20 to get 1.
  3. Mr. Gnome

Mr. Gnome Guest

I think I've killed up to 15 once.
  4. pgcd

pgcd Guest

The upside is that Irk's "normal" loot is absolutely on par with Dread's, so you can walk away from _that_ key with 1 million or so (assuming relic fragment at 80k).
  5. hen

hen Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

Jul 2, 2008
    Remember Irk takes on the characteristics of its attacker!
  6. Reximus

Reximus Guest

Hahaha! burnnnn!
  7. OxAO

OxAO Guest

Stupid Irk! They really Irk me