1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

Iron Beetles

Discussion in 'UO Catskills' started by Jerimiah, Jan 31, 2010.

1. Jerimiah

Jerimiah Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

May 16, 2008
    Last night a friend and I went in search of these in the Underworld. We tamed a few before they were 'fixed' and we wanted to tame some 'improved' ones. We couldn't find them anywhere. I am about to go looking again but wanted to know if others have ever encountered this problem. I see their scales are used in some quests I am about to embark on so I really would like to find them.
  2. Lil' Lucien

Lil' Lucien Guest

They are in the same place they were the first time you tamed them. In the North end of the underworld on yer way to Naverys lair. They take a hot minute to re-spawn so maybe someone was killin them before you arrived. Be prepared to be camped for awhile if you are collecting scales, and they hit really hard.