1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

irrigation bug?

Discussion in 'EA Land/The Sims Online Stratics Forums' started by niwa, Dec 24, 2007.

1. niwa

niwa Guest

my irrigation is broken but my sprinklers stil working. and seting off every 30mins as i put. dont know if this is a bug?
  2. Keep It Real

Keep It Real Guest

It's like that in all cities. But it does make the room score drop into the red.
  3. Guest

Guest Guest

They've always worked that way as far as I know, but do lower room score some and need repaired. Gothic stereos continue to play even though they are broken, and just one of those broken can ruin room score completely, no matter what you have there. I'm not sure if these are bugs or not, but I know it's been this way for years.