1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

[Chivalry] Is 120 Chivalry WORTH the points, gold and TIME??

Discussion in 'UO Warrior' started by ColonelKurtz, Nov 5, 2008.

1. ColonelKurtz

ColonelKurtz Guest

I am just curious, I have a pally archer and I am at like 107 CHIV and it is going up soooooo slllllooooowwwwwlllllyyyyyy.

Do I get anything special for becoming Legendary Paladin?? I know some skills have additional damage/power bonus for the Legend....

Thanks a bunch!
    The Colonel

the horror.............:gun:

2. GFY

GFY Guest

Probably not atm. However it has been mentioned that the devs are looking into ways to make chiv more then a 60-80 point skill so I'd hold onto my points if I were you.

3. MY Pally ate a 110 and is at 103 right now ... let's see what they come up with.

4. 5% Luck

5% Luck Guest

Well with a 4/6 pally with great mana(R) 105 is the max i would go. Holy Light is awesome at 4/6. Its the wither of the paladins. And you know how much the necros love wither. Its just tough to have the mana (helm of insight/runebeetlecaprice)to spam it on a warrior char. Use a high ML wep and spam HolyLight. This was at one time the optimum PvP template and I dont know why it lost favor. I dont think it was a nerf. It must have been the sammy xpac and bushido. So it should still be just as viable as it ever was. Also with holy light you can hit mobs that are unreachable with your sword.

5. Diomedes Artega

Diomedes Artega Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

Like 5% said, I would go with 105. Unless you have meditation in your template, then I would go to 110, since it only works in 10's.

6. Chaosy

Chaosy Guest

They patched med and focus awhile ago such that increments give bonuses now instead of just in 10s.

7. Diomedes Artega

Stratics Veteran

Oh thanks. Good to know Chaosy. Guess I missed that bit of information lol.

Well...In that case, goto 105! :)

8. Zalan

Zalan Babbling Loonie
    Governor Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

Slap on a 100 lmc suit it shouldn`t cost you more than 100 gold to train. I say 100 gold becuase you have to some tithing points in order to train it.

9. Diomedes Artega

Stratics Veteran

lol, Hope we're talking 100 lrc suit here. If you can get as close as you can to the 40 LMC cap...that helps as well.