1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Is 90 days still the time for houses to go IDOC?

Discussion in 'UO Homes and Castles' started by Anderuin, May 22, 2010.

1. Anderuin

Anderuin Guest

I have to close my acct up here soon probabily for a few months only I hope. And I was wondering if it's still 90 days how long it takes for a house to go IDOC? If anyone knows it would be a huge help to me. Thanks!

2. Lady Michelle

Lady Michelle Sprite Full SP
    Stratics Veteran The DarkOutlaws, TDO

Yes it is 90 days. I shut down one of my accounts on feb 22, and just turned it on may 21 so the house wouldn't go slightly.

3. T-Hunt

T-Hunt Sage
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

You do know you can always make a free trial account to check up on house very month if your worried..

I think it may be of help to many a player who are not sure..

Hope this helps some. :)

4. Anderuin

Anderuin Guest

Ahh ok thanks for the advice. Never thought about that. I'll probabily shut it down for a few months then. Thanks :)

5. Xelious Norwood

Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

I have noticed the 90 day timer is a little wonky still.
    I have had several friends quit and there houses stood for a very long time.
    On guy quit in 2002 and his home just fell at the end on 2009
    Cant really say he was paying for it or not up till then, but is kinda pointless if you aernt going to play.
    And also watch out for the stupid Welcome back to britannia houses, they dont seem to be falling at all. And I can tell you 100% that they are like this as I own one.