1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

Is a SSI[40] bokuto HSL[42] DI[21] any good?

Discussion in 'UO Warrior' started by Guest, Jan 3, 2008.

1. Guest

Guest Guest

Thought that SSI[40] sounds special; though my Warrior-Toon never touched a wooden weapon so far. He favours cold steel...

Full details are

Weight: 5 stones
    hit stamina leech 42%
    swing speed increase 40%
    damage increase 21%
    lower requirements 20%
    physical damage 100%
    weapon damage 9 - 11
    weapon speed 2s
    strength requirement 16
    weapon skill required: swordsmanship
    durability 40 / 40

Please note: this is not a pricecheck, cause that would be shard-specific [​IMG]
  2. Lord Kotan

Lord Kotan Slightly Crazed
    Stratics Veteran

May 16, 2008
    I wouldn't think so... it's already REALLY fast with no stamia leech or SSI... You could drop down to like 90 stamia and still get max speed. So no need for SSI. And I doubt you'd have to refresh your stamia that much... If it were a slower heavier weapon, I could see it being good. That doesn't seem that good really.
  3. In my opinion, it isn't a good weapon. The first reason I say that is that you would have to invest a lot of fortification powder to make it last for more than a few minutes in a dungeon. But even if you have the powder to spare, it still doesn't have the right kind of leeching to be worth while for most play styles.

However, it would make an excellent training weapon since it swings at max speed even for people with little to no dexterity while it decreases the swing speed of whatever you're fighting against due to the stamina leech.
  4. Guest

Guest Guest

Thnx to both of u.

So i definetly will get rid of this weapon. Its just as i expected: It is good for training, and my Warrior wont need much more training at the moment.
  5. eolsunder1

eolsunder1 Guest

yea its a junk weapon with 1 mod, the SSI is useless basically. So, throw it away fast.