1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Is Alice Quest Broken???

Discussion in 'UO Baja' started by BajaElladan, Apr 6, 2010.

1. BajaElladan

BajaElladan Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

Word has reached me that the Alice Quest has not allowed anyone to claim an Easter Basket since the Patch went in.

Is anyone, Official or unofficial able to shed any light upon this???

2. Mama Faith

Mama Faith Sage
    Stratics Veteran

I did the quest on 5 of my characters last night (10 MST) and was able to get 5 baskets. I'm doing the whole quest right now on another character and I'll post if I have any problems.

3. RawHeadRex

RawHeadRex Slightly Crazed
    Stratics Veteran

works fine, last night a minotaur general was down near alice. there just so happened to be two others there with dragons so all turned out well.

4. Lord Frodo

Lord Frodo Grand Poobah
    Stratics Veteran

Just did it using beautiful soup to get in and the third password to get in the final chamber and got my basket. No prob. Works fine.

5. Sarsmi

Sarsmi Grand Poobah
    Stratics Veteran

Make sure you're standing close enough to the fountain to double click the chewy basket center. I think that was my problem yesterday afternoon.

I would like to say awesome job Baja EMs! I did a couple baskets on other shards (ty for info JINX) and no one seemed to have such an awesome, in depth quest as the alice one we got. The siege basket was just flopped down on the second floor of luna bank, no extra deco or anything. :(