1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Is anyone else have probs with uo assist?

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Dai FHA, Sep 15, 2009.

1. Dai FHA

Dai FHA Guest

my assist wont up date and their website wont work for me, anyone else having this prob?

2. Ender

Ender Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran

I grabbed one of my accounts' keys off there like, half an hour ago. And UOA isn't updated for SA stuff yet.

3. Demonous

Demonous Rares Fest Host | Ches Jul 2010
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

is you're using windows Visa, right click on the uoa shortcut and click run as administrator, then it will update

4. Dai FHA

Dai FHA Guest

not trying to do sa stuff , its just not working at all ;-( get that dang data stream has changed message when i try to log in. usually what happens after a uo patch but i didnt seem to get a patch, oh well guess i will just have to live without it for now ;-)

5. Dai FHA

Dai FHA Guest

I did that still no worky for me ;-(

6. Ender

Ender Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran

That's weird, man. When's the last time you used it? I've started it a couple times a day since SA launched and no probs. Using Vista 64-bit, just double clicking shortcut, no run as admin or anything. I don't know.

7. Dai FHA

Dai FHA Guest

I have used it everyday since SA myself. Just got home from work a little bit ago and it doesnt work. I will keep trying though. Ty all for the quick response I really appreciate it

8. Dai FHA

Dai FHA Guest

WHEW..... Its working again. Ty both very much

9. smip

smip Slightly Crazed
    Premium Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

I tried this with uoam but didn't work. I miss uoam. Makes fishing up mob's harder the old fashoned way :( I'm breaking down and installing the new client. I'm wondering if it has coords built into it's map.