1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Is Anyone Selling the New Holiday Items Yet?

Discussion in 'UO Holiday Trading' started by Connor_Graham, Dec 19, 2008.

1. I just did a quick look around and I'm not seeing anyone selling the new items yet on Pacific. This is my first year doing XShard trading, so was curious what kind of prices everyone is asking for both the standard items such as the snow and eggnog, and the rarer tyedye boxes and icy patch.

2. Is no one selling these yet?

3. I will be selling a ton of icy patches for like maybe 2500 per icy, depends on the market.

4. Lady Aalia

Lady Aalia Atlantic's Finest
    Stratics Veteran Alumni

i seen a rare tyedye box on ATL for 3 mill on a vendor .....dont mean he will sell it thou.

and i had to dump allmost 70 icys since my house was full and i couldnt store anymore patches heh.

But i finally got the rare one :)

5. Pink Dragoness

Pink Dragoness Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

I was checking this morning, found two vendors with tyedye boxes running from 9mil to 20 mil

Ice glaciers and eggnog 200k to 350k

have not seen any rare icy patches for sale.

I personally like the icy patch, make a skating rink out them and see how long it is you can stand up or stay on your ride, plus it comes with sound.
    I am wondering if there is a different sound with the rare icy patch? course I dont have one*wishes she did*

6. Wow, that's a lot for those boxes. I find it hard to believe that anyone would actually pay 20ml for a gift box, regardless of what it looks like.

7. Pink Dragoness

Pink Dragoness Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

lol me too Connor, but both boxes were at the same vendor house, west side of Luna on the Atlantic.

I decided to sell my icy patch for 150k. People are not selling the stuff by boxes, they are breaking up the glacier box and selling by peice.

8. I hope you're talking about the regular icy patch and not the rare one lol. 150k would be a steal for one of those.