1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

Is blackrock going to have a turn in?

Discussion in 'UHall' started by StaticOnAtlantic, Apr 26, 2008.

1. well..... another one of sorts.....

I have been collecting it ever since it has started and i have near 2k in blackrock. just FOF never said anything about it
  2. sorry guys cant spell this morning "haven=have" blah
  3. Guest

Guest Guest

To be honest, nobody was going to be expected to obtain 2k blackrock. If you have that much, don't expect a special reward for that alone. The time you got rewards for that was back when old haven existed

I think its more likely to just be a useful resource, like metal makes weapons, leather makes armour, wood makes bows, gems make artifacts, blackrock will help with events.
  4. mmmbeer05

mmmbeer05 Guest

sorry you lost out....and that was a damn good turn-in too...br for hammers/ingredients and so on.

this turnin cycle is SUPREMELY lame
  5. Otis Firefly

Otis Firefly Slightly Crazed
    Stratics Veteran

Jun 17, 2006
    if you have the rock, use it to blow up the shadowlords...save it to use on the real shadow lords....cast some spells, get some voices...go and torture inu with it, save it see if it can be used by the gargoyle race to make weapons, other then that, i dont think there will be a turn in for blackrock..the turn in is...say a spell, bang you get a cloak.