1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

is city merge cancelled again due to lag?

Discussion in 'EA Land/The Sims Online Stratics Forums' started by frogger2, Mar 10, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. frogger2

frogger2 Guest

Hey I know the lag is crazy but is the lag going to postpone city merge? just curious because ive been waiting forever for my East Jarome, Alphaville and Blazing Falls sims whats going on with city merge havent heard anything about it from devs at all wierd since they did say merge will start today on the 10th thought ide at least see a sorry but merges was put on hold by lag issues at least that lol. so is city merge on or not? [​IMG]

2. <blockquote><hr>

Hey I know the lag is crazy but is the lag going to postpone city merge? just curious because ive been waiting forever for my East Jarome, Alphaville and Blazing Falls sims whats going on with city merge havent heard anything about it from devs at all wierd since they did say merge will start today on the 10th thought ide at least see a sorry but merges was put on hold by lag issues at least that lol. so is city merge on or not? [​IMG]

[/ QUOTE ]

There is a thread on page 2, yes it seems they are doing the merge right now as some are able to find there sims in search.

3. Guest

Guest Guest

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

There is a thread on page 2, yes it seems they are doing the merge right now as some are able to find there sims in search.

[/ QUOTE ]

Can u post a link to this Thread? I cannot seem to find it on Page 2??

4. Guest

Guest Guest

Here's the link !

Locking this one up now and asking that you continue the discussion in the existing thread [​IMG]

Thanks

Polly

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.