1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Is Defense Chance Increase necessary on a thrower

Discussion in 'UO Warrior' started by Pirate Roberts, Jul 22, 2012.

1. Pirate Roberts

Stratics Veteran (LooT)

I've been playing mine with maxed out DCI, but I'm wondering how many of you actually run without it? Does it make that big of a difference, or should I scrap it from my jewels and imbue something else? Obsidian, Lynk, Mirt?

2. Risso

Risso Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran

Not particularly, I ran mine fine without :)

3. Obsidian

Obsidian UO Forum Moderator
    Moderator Professional Premium Wiki Moderator Stratics Veteran Campaign Supporter

No, DCI is not necessary. I only have 5 DCI from my Corgul Sash on my thrower. I have considered trying to fit 45 DCI now that reforging is around and I can put 5 DCI on armor pieces but it might be better just to put more mana increase or skill increase instead.

4. Mirt

Mirt Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

Its nice but not critical. It all depends on what you want to do. Since you should not be tanking with a thrower. Now a normal sampire its pretty key there but for a thrower I think your best keeping out of range and hitting hard.