1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Is EA no longer enforcing the Harrassment Policy???

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Jirel of Joiry, Mar 30, 2008.

1. Jirel of Joiry

Jirel of Joiry Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Is EA no longer enforcing the Harrassment Policy? I was harrassed and have been waiting for an hour in queue. I won't go into details or name any names as that would violate Stratics ROC. An hour for a harrassment complaint seems a long time. I was just wondering if they're no longer enforcing it and I missed hearing about it. thank you.

2. Lord Kotan

Lord Kotan Slightly Crazed
    Stratics Veteran

It doesn't seem to get any special attention

3. Sam the Scribe

Sam the Scribe Visitor

I might think that with this event they are getting a lot of calls over various issues. But just about any time it can take a while. You should get an email though saying they received your page and will take the appropriate action, etc...

Safe Travels, Sam

4. Guest

Guest Guest

Be sure to take a Pic of your journal to show what they said to you. You can e mail it to them as proof.

5. eolsunder1

eolsunder1 Guest

and make sure to use the help menu verbal harassment target to help send along. I know the person you are talking about and yes, hes pain in the butt, but sending along the info is about all you can do. He's mouthy in doom also.

6. GarthGrey

GarthGrey Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend GoT

I believe the verbal harrassment page sends not only your journal, but the player you targeted. So an actual visit by a GM is not really necessary. The journals will be reviewed and depending on the severity, the player will suddenly realize one day that he/she can't log in. hehe

7. Guest

Guest Guest

<blockquote><hr>

Is EA no longer enforcing the Harrassment Policy? I was harrassed and have been waiting for an hour in queue. I won't go into details or name any names as that would violate Stratics ROC. An hour for a harrassment complaint seems a long time. I was just wondering if they're no longer enforcing it and I missed hearing about it. thank you.

[/ QUOTE ]

They did nothing about the griefer releasing Unicorns at the event last night, so I guess the ROC is not longer a major concern to the powers that be. By not strictly enforcing the policy they are condoning the actions. Many people are turned away form the game because of people whom grief and harrass others.

8. Guest

Guest Guest

They can't afford to lose any more players. Be it by ban or other.