1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

Is EA so rich they don't want my money? (aka broken gamecodes)

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Gellor, Sep 8, 2008.

1. Gellor

Gellor Guest

I am trying to upgrade two accounts to 7th char/bank slot and purchase two transfer tokens.

First, they only let you buy them one at a time but whatever(seems like stupid business practice):coco:

I get my first account upgrade and transfer last night no hitch.

This morning, I try to buy another pair and I get the ever famous "we're sorry, you can only buy.... every 30 days" WTF :rolleyes:

So I try another 4 times with the same results while it won't let me change which account.

Last attempt is with one of my other accounts after installing a new browser since I couldn't clear out the account stuff.:coco::coco: All that work and I get the same ******** result.

What can I do to fix this issue? Seems like I'm better off going with a broker at this point... at least I'm almost guaranteed something working:coco:
  2. It Lives

It Lives Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran

Jun 11, 2008
    Someone getting your card number and draining it would be worse.
  3. Desperado_SE

Desperado_SE Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

May 12, 2004
  4. DHMagicMan_1

DHMagicMan_1 Guest

Online Credit Card fraud is a huge issue and they are trying to make sure they don't get hammered. I don't blame them.
  5. Gellor

Gellor Guest

True, credit card fraud can be an issue. OTOH, using two separate cards under two different account and getting the same error is :coco:

I can see limiting some of the online codes... but once every 30 days is a bit excessive. On the otherhand, this is EA we are talking about... where excessive is always the right solution :rolleyes:

Ah well, guess I got take my money to a broker and support the people who have screwed up the game:eek:

Makes me glad I've closed two accounts. Doubt I'll have an account by the end of the year.
  6. Sir Kenga

Sir Kenga Guest

Have you tryed contacting EA support? What did they say?