1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Is Eval needed to heal pets?

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Sara1, Aug 17, 2009.

1. Sara1

Sara1 Adventurer
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

I don't have much room in my template (surprise, surprise), so I was wondering if there is a difference in healing a pet with magic with no eval int, med eval int, or would it need to be high? I've had people tell me both ways. Thanks.

2. casting heal is all you need to heal pets, no eval is needed.

3. thelust6

thelust6 Guest

The amount of Hit Points restored through the heal and greater heal spells is based on how many points you have in the Magery skill, at 120 Magery I think it's roughly 54 hit points. On a side note the Spellweaving spell arcane empowerment also increases the effectiveness of healing spells, don't know how much by exactly, you would have to test it, a higher level focus increases the duration of Arcane Empowerment and the bonus to healing spells.

4. Ailish

Ailish Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran

thelust6 is correct. My tamer has no eval, but has SW and with a level 6 focus and Arcane Empowerment can save a GD from virtually dead to near full life before the AE wears off.

5. Kellgory

Kellgory Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

Gift of renewal also heals thru poison and mortal on pets. If your human, you can use the 20 JOAT to cast the spell, eventhough you will fail several times.

6. Sara1

Sara1 Adventurer
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Thank you all so much!! Now I can get my taming above 85. lol