1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Is everyone having login problem?

Discussion in 'Toontown General Discussion' started by Pinky Pepperpow, Mar 17, 2009.

1. When I got home from work at 1AM I got the old maintenant/upgrade message stating TT would be back up at 3:30AM PST.

Well it's 4:20AM PST/MST and there is no maintenance message but I get the "report a bug" page and can't log on.

Anyone else up now trying to get online and having a problem logging on?

2. Hydoran

Hydoran Guest

yah, its 5:00 now and still no luck. I get to the screen right before character select and crash.

3. Little Sadie

Little Sadie Guest

I had heard that the boarding parties and toon parties were coming yesterday or today. One can only hope!

4. Granjell

Granjell Guest

i had to try three times and download some kind of ActiveX, but I'm on!

5. i finally got on. it was a vista thing. the active x was only for XP. they fixed it.

the boarding thing is pretty cool accept you get bombarded with invites when you walk in door, kinda like all the noobs asking to friend you. you have to keep saying no and clear their invites in order to do you own invitations. GRRR, i'm sure they'll fix that.

the party place isn't open yet.