1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Is Exodus Dungeon Accessable with new patch?

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Pawain, May 6, 2012.

1. Pawain

Pawain Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

I saw a pic from the new thread that has the entry to the garg city blocked and the Ilshenar mint does not go to the city. Should I get a Nexxus deed now, or can I wait?

How do you copy a char to TC? I saw no option in the classic client.

Thanks

2. Mirt

Mirt Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

The char copy is under the help option. But thats not really all that necessary to just check that out. You can set your skills at stats on TC
    UO Stratics *New* | Test Center
    is a great resource to learn how to do that. You can just give your self 120 stealth and hiding and work your way into Ver Lore Reg. I would say that now is probably going to be the lightest time so if you want to get a Nexus there is no time like the present.

3. Nimuaq

Nimuaq Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran

4. Pawain

Pawain Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Thanks, The character copy doesn't work right now. The landslide looks to be open. I tried to get in on a character there, but I died.

Sevin0oo0 likes this.
  5. Raptor85

Raptor85 Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

just fyi, character copy doesn't work from siege or mugen if that's where you're trying it from too, they never turned it on for us so when we test stuff on TC1 gotta spend time crafting and making armor....

Mirt likes this.