1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Is flying unfinished?

Discussion in 'UHall' started by guum, Aug 17, 2009.

1. guum

guum Guest

At least using the "enhanced" client, I don't seem to be able to fly anywhere interesting -- can't fly over water, elevation changes, any of the places that I was under the impression gargoyles could fly.

2. WarUltima

WarUltima Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran

You can fly thru certain mountain pass and its usually some sort of secret entrance to a garg only area.

Not really fly over water and mountains... otherwise it will be crazy... I mean if I am getting chased my a zerg I can just fly over the ocean and no one other than other gargs can catch me...

Flying is no more than an instant mounting ethy that grants you access to garg only entrance.

3. Frarc

Frarc Stratics Legend
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

Look at places that seems to have flying insects/bees near. Thats always a sign you can fly over it. There places in Underworld like that or places over a mountain or over parts of rivers.

4. guum

guum Guest

Well now I'm really not crazy about the whole having to spend 60 focus on it. I thought it was going to at least be something fun. Forgot about oh noes it'll ruin pvp etc.

Oh well.

edit: and thanks frarc. i'll see what i can see with the bees. ;)

5. Frarc

Frarc Stratics Legend
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

Since i found out about the insect/bees i discovered more places i can go too.