1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

Is Imbuing going to be a stand alone skill?

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Marcus Blackwell, Mar 10, 2009.

1. Will Imbuing be a stand alone skill? What I mean is do we have to say have a crafting skill on our templete to get bonus's or use the skill or could say a mage or warrior be able have imbuing? With all these new skills its just making it more complex in trying to fit them on one or two crafters..lol
  2. Wasn't there some mention of Item ID working with Imbuing?
  3. Beefcake101

Beefcake101 Guest

soul stones will take care of that problem. Store a skill u are not using until you need it. I have 7 full soul stones and always looking for more.
  4. WarUltima

WarUltima Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran

Mar 3, 2004
    Its going to be stand alone skill AND also as a power dependent skill by some mysticism spells I think.
  5. Rocklin

Rocklin Guest

Item ID will allow you to see what a particular magic item will break down into materials-wise.