1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Is it just me... or are our characters off-center today?

Discussion in 'UHall' started by EvilPixieWorks, Dec 14, 2011.

1. EvilPixieWorks

EvilPixieWorks Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran

The last hour or so... my characters are not lining up with the spot they should be standing in. Standing between the square above and below them at the same time. You can really see this at the moongates or if you have stone tables in your house.

2. Kralock

Kralock Guest

not to sound like you on't know but did you try closing UO and or reloging? happens to me about twice a month. I notice it trying to get a focus, walking into the secret door passages, or when i'm standing at the bank but i'm inside the wall

3. EvilPixieWorks

EvilPixieWorks Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran

Mostly, those kind of out-of-syndic issues happen to me when around Lagtown... but whole buildings vanish, players, runes... whatever is around. You go into the moongate and that normally fixes it, go someplace come back.

I recalled all over, changed a few times... it didn’t seam to fix it at all. First time for me. Had to reboot the whole system and that fixed it. Very-very odd. Maybe it's that horrid pending snowstorm we’ll be getting tonight or tomorrow Mesanna threatened. Just like my real old bones... nothing seems to work right the day before that white death starts falling. hehe