1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

Is it just something on my side or is the uo.stratics.com page broken

Discussion in 'UO Lake Austin' started by imported_EnigmaMaitreya, Apr 24, 2008.

1. The title say it all.

Sorry for asking here but I didnt have all the forums etc bookmarked so I am needing to google remembered thread headers to find links to the forums.
  2. <blockquote><hr>

Nah, its pants for me too.

To move between forums I use the dropdown thingy on the top right....

[/ QUOTE ]

*Sigh why didnt I think of that*

Thanks [​IMG]
  3. Guest

Guest Guest

** points over to U.Hall **

Basara got there before you - yesterday. And yeah, it's borked to to hades and back. Dunno what's up at all.
  4. Basara

Basara UO Forum Moderator
    Moderator Professional Wiki Moderator Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Campaign Supporter

Jul 16, 2003

about 1:30 AM Eastern, Wed. morning, the Hard Drive with UO Stratics and other things (but not the forums) died a horrible screaming death.

within a few hours, they'd restored backups.

However, something in the restoration process went wrong for UO Stratics - either something is corrupted, or the PHP software is horribly malfunctioning for it.

Last update was around noon (3 hours ago). They're working on it, but still no ETA for the main board's return.