1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Is it not hypocritical?

Discussion in 'UO Siege Perilous' started by imported_John Connelly, Jan 2, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Is it not hypocritical for mo'gluk to lock a post and say "it is not allowable for one who's posting privelidges [sic] has been revoked to use others to post for him"?

and for him to have posted

"Duelist's of Siege League Rules -I am posting this for memnoch as he can't post here....."

Are there rules for some that don't apply to others? I would be interested to hear his comments on this.

2. Guest

Guest Guest

i thought the same thing but didn't want to post it in his thread. hasn't mogluk posted for memnoch in the past?

3. Guest

Guest Guest

Aye, this did happen. The Siege Mods work hard for the community. It has come to our attention recently that this sort of thing is disallowed. That is the way it is. *nods*

4. Guest

Guest Guest

Yeh but Mo' stated one could do so after going thru channels 'to get permission' first. I am sure he probably just contacted an admin. to post for Memmers.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.