1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

[Carpentry] Is it Possible and How do I do it??

Discussion in 'UO Craftsman' started by Tangled Metal, Dec 9, 2012.

1. Tangled Metal

Tangled Metal Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran

Is it possible to reforge 5 Strength by itself on woodland armor and if so, what tool would I use?

2. Lord Lew

Lord Lew Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran

Yep it's possible, sommerset posted the charts in the imbue thread that show what kit to use, I'm not sure exactly off the top of my easy for woodlands, but I used a spined kit for my str suit for my human crafter. I used non power, but checked structural and mighty of vitality as the name. since it was for my crafter, i did not care about the negatives.

Use oak or ash dependent...
    Oak without powerful option but with fundimental and choice of name mighty of vitality if your making a suit or a crafter and do not care about the durability, only str.. Will take a few try's

Ash with power only and name mighty of vitality for armor your going to use for battle, but again you will hav Tavel to try a few times..