1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Is it possible to do Scaling without a mouse wheel?

Discussion in 'Pinco's UI' started by Zeke, May 13, 2013.

1. Zeke

Zeke Lore Keeper
    Governor Stratics Veteran Knights of Terra

I'm on the road using my laptop with a trackpoint so don't have a mouse. Is it possible to do Scaling of the other windows (containers, bars, etc) without the mouse wheel? When i mouse over enable scaling it just says that it allows you to change the size using the mouse wheel.

2. Pinco

Pinco UOEC Modder
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

can't be done.
    Laptops should have the scrolling feature, just scroll your finger on the left border of the touchpad...

3. Zeke

Zeke Lore Keeper
    Governor Stratics Veteran Knights of Terra

Pinco, thanks for the reply. This laptop doesn't have a touchpad, it's a Trackpoint (IBM laptop technology). I'll be home in a few days so it's no big deal. Thanks

4. DJAd

DJAd Stratics Legend
    Stratics Veteran

I was in a similar situation with setting up UO on my laptop. I copied my profile folder from my PC over to the laptop. Logged in and scaled everything to fit the laptop as its different resolution from the PC. Once I had one profile all setup I then used the Pinco profile editor tool to clone the new profile so all characters the same layout and scale etc. I did need to use a mouse for the initial setup though.