1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

[Imbuing] Is it possible to imbue Jackal's Coller?

Discussion in 'UO Craftsman' started by Bearclaw92, Mar 31, 2010.

1. Bearclaw92

Bearclaw92 Guest

Please forgive me if this is a stupid question, but reading the patch notes for the next publish it states that we will no longer be able to imbue minor or major artifacts.

Are the doom artifacts considered major artifacts?

Does this imply that Jackel's Coller could be imbued with the mage armor property?

If possible, I might need to find someone to imbue one for me before the publish is released.

Thanks,

2. Storm

Storm UO Forum Moderator
    Moderator Professional Premium Wiki Moderator Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

no it cant it already has to much imbuing weight ! I know i checked for myself!

3. Bearclaw92

Bearclaw92 Guest

Thanks for the quick response.

So much for that idea.

4. Yen Sid

Yen Sid Guest

No more Imbuing Artifacts as of Publish 65 anyway :sad4:. Dumbest change to imbuing yet. Well, its up there in stupidity anyway...

5. Storm

Storm UO Forum Moderator

I have imbued the artifacts i needed now its just wait and see if they get reverted!

6. aoLOLita

aoLOLita Sage
    Stratics Veteran

I'm glad I read this forum in time, I was under the impression that only "SA" artifacts could not be Imbued come Publish 65...

I'm poorer by 30 Ess of Control, 40 relic frags and 200+ other low to med ingreds, but I got the artis imbued that I had set aside for that "rainy day when I had excess ingreds to play with" ...

7. is there a list of what arties to imbue and what to imbue them with?

thanks in advance. Maybe i need to make some.

8. [JD]

[JD] Guest

When does this go live and is there a list of changes somewhere? Thanks

9. Storm

Storm UO Forum Moderator

Test Center forum has all the info you need! and it is live on origin so baring problems I would not be surprised if it went live by the weekend or next week at the latest !

10. Storm

Storm UO Forum Moderator

keep in mind that there could be a revert of the arties and you could loose the materials you used to make them! I have not seen anyone from origin post about this yet!
    as to what to imbue with it just depends on your needs !
    i did the daymo helm and gloves of pugilist with stamina increase!
    also the dryad bow may not be a bad idea as it has a high ssi!

11. thanks

12. [JD]

[JD] Guest

If it's live on Origin, can anyone from the Origin server report if their artifacts reverted?