1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Is it possible to increase text font size in game?

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Nilrem, Dec 24, 2008.

1. Nilrem

Nilrem Sage
    Stratics Veteran

Hi, first off Happy Christmas everyone :)

My dad's having a problem with seeing the text in UO, basically it's not large enough, i've had a look and can't see an option in 2d to change the actual size of general text in the game (he's already using a 19" flatscreen with UO in a full screen window).

Is there an option that anyone knows of to do increase text throughout the game?

2. Lord Vader

Lord Vader Guest

Sorry there is none.

Its possible in KR tho, so i guess when SA is released (=basically the KR client with less bugs hopefully) that and a nice skin like bitterblack should do the trick.

3. Smokin

Smokin Guest

Try increasing the size of your font in your desktop properties in windows, I think i did that before and it work for the game also. I can't really say for sure because I always run windows with large font.

4. Phaen Grey

Phaen Grey Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran

I haven't tested this but thought I would add it, decreasing screen resolution may increase the font size. When I get a chance later I will test it and see if it works.

5. Cear Dallben Dragon

Cear Dallben Dragon Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

wouldn't it be awesome if we got to use the 4 or so different fonts in uo? one of which is big? and the other is badass looking and used to be in books?