1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Is it possible to remove or replace the -100 luck from an item?

Discussion in 'UO Craftsman' started by Val Van Wolf, Nov 18, 2013.

1. Val Van Wolf

Val Van Wolf Seasoned Veteran

If is is possible, tell me how to do it please. It seems like a silly and unnecessary mod to me.

2. DJAd

DJAd Stratics Legend
    Stratics Veteran

If there is room on the item to imbue you could imbue luck on it to remove the negative.

I don't think -100 luck is that bad at all if its a good artifact. Can you post up the other mods on the item? If it has a high intensity then there might not be room to imbue the luck.

I consider -100 luck the "best" negative mod you can get on an item. Cannot be repaired, brittle or cursed are far worse!

3. Silverbird

Silverbird Slightly Crazed
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Just out of curiosity:
    Has someone tried to put a max -luck suit together and tried, if it does affect loot at all?

4. CrazyUserName

CrazyUserName Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

I haven't done this myself, but I envision bracelets and rings without mods and loot that looks like your novice blacksmith/tailor was making :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk