1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

Is it possible to Shadow Jump in your house?

Discussion in 'UO Crime' started by Darkrain, Jan 30, 2010.

1. Darkrain

Darkrain Guest

I have been trying to train Ninjitsu and can't seem to get Shadow Jump to work inside my house.
  2. Quenchant

Quenchant Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend 4H

Jul 12, 2004
    The last time I tried, it seemed to have a hard time targeting the floor tiles. I just assumed it was my house tiles that were giving me the issue.

I usually train shadow jumping in Serpents Hold. The hall there has 4 rugs. I get onto one of the corners and set up a UOA macro for 4 jumps in a row, 1 to each corner.

Easier than training outside and I rarely see a soul come in and see what the noise is.

3. Taylor

Taylor Former Stratics CEO (2011-2014)
    Professional VIP Stratics Veteran Supporter Alumni Campaign Benefactor Alumni

Oct 21, 2008
    Don't think you can shadow jump inside a house. In fact, I don't think you can shadow jump too near a house. Have to be a couple tiles away, I believe.
  4. It doesn't work in a house. Or 5 tiles in front. Basically the same as teleport aside from maybe a few buggy locations where one works and the other doesn't.