1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Is it possible to transfer a pet to diff char, same account?

Discussion in 'UO Tamer' started by Seismic, Dec 15, 2007.

1. Seismic

Seismic Guest

I used to have a tamer - about 2-3 accounts ago.

I don't currently have one but would like to know if it is possible transfer a pet (like a rideable, for instance) to a character on your *same* account? Or can your account only receive pets from a different account on the shard?

If this is an elementary question - I apologize. No flames please.

Thanks [​IMG]

2. moratha

moratha Guest

Considering it's impossible to log in two characters from the same account at the same time, it's apparent that one must transfer pet to another account and then back.

3. You can usually find someone who will help you with the transfering. I'm always up for helping people. With like llamas, horses or blue beetles, I usually just recommend they sit there for a moment and I'll go get a new one for their other char.

4. Guest

Guest Guest

If it's a pet with no taming requirements, I can help you on most any shard.

If it's a pet requiring taming and you're on Europa, Origin or Siege, I can help you transfer the critter.

Good luck & good hunting.

[​IMG]

5. Guest

Guest Guest

If your dealing with tamer only pets and you have more than one tamer on the same account that are equal or close to equal in taming just take the pet you wish to transfer off to the house or any place you can get to fairly quickly with out a lot of people traffic and release the pet and get the tamer you want the pet for there and retame it.......

I tend to move pets I have trained on my main to a more of a holding tamer till I can find someone to get the finished pet too....Not a trusting soul when it comes to handing over a fully GMd pet to a complete stranger......

6. Happy to help you transfer if you're on Lake Austin. [​IMG]

7. Seismic

Seismic Guest

<blockquote><hr>

Just drop me a line

[/ QUOTE ]

Thank you weins201 and elviminion - I may take you up on that in the near future.

8. Seismic

Seismic Guest

<blockquote><hr>

If your dealing with tamer only pets and you have more than one tamer on the same account that are equal or close to equal in taming just take the pet you wish to transfer off to the house or any place you can get to fairly quickly with out a lot of people traffic and release the pet and get the tamer you want the pet for there and retame it.......

I tend to move pets I have trained on my main to a more of a holding tamer till I can find someone to get the finished pet too....Not a trusting soul when it comes to handing over a fully GMd pet to a complete stranger......

[/ QUOTE ]

What if I take this a step further and have my taming character tame a rideable, release it in my house, stone off the taming skill and lore (I have 2 stones), and re-tame the creature. Rinse and repeat!

I'm not talking about a pet requiring some taming skill. I'm talking about rideable llamas, ostards, etc. Simple stuff [​IMG].

9. forgot ICQ 100785156

10. Guest

Guest Guest

I could be totally wrong and talking a load of baloney, anyone feel free to correct me lol

but ridable llama's and ostards only take 29.1 taming to tame them
    hows about a +15 taming ring and a +15 taming brace
    and tame them with the char that wants them?

is that even possible [​IMG]