1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

[Imbuing] Is it possible...

Discussion in 'UO Craftsman' started by Caelas, Apr 1, 2010.

1. Caelas

Caelas Guest

For gargoyles:

70 resists
    100 LRC

with some

HCI and DCI? Thinking about making a mage gargoyle that uses a throwing weapon or sword, mage weapon of course.

2. Guido_LS

Guido_LS Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran

Very easy, and at minimal cost. If you want to be more specific about what you want made, it would be easy to give you a breakdown of what to make, where to imbue, etc.

3. aoLOLita

aoLOLita Sage
    Stratics Veteran

Easily ... if you got the money to buy the ingreds. You have four armor spots and necklace and earrings for the resists and use the ring/bracelet for FC2/FCR6/dci & hci. (next week you can convert Inf Quiver to wing armor and get +5 DCI). If you go for throw weapon, you lose the addl +15 DCI from a shield (almost impossible to throw w/shield equipped).

My Mystic-mage uses an imbued Cyclone with -20 Mage and SC no pen, 44 HLD or an imbued Bokuto, -20 MU, SC no pen, addl FC+1 (can't add that anymore) and 10 DMI together with a DC enhanced then imbued shield: SC no pen, DCI-8, addl FC+1 (can't add that anymore). As a mage I can't take advantage of the Fc4/Fcr6 but since Protection spell is supposed to slow cast time, I figure the extra FC may help... Plus my Chiv swds char can always use swd & shiled and spam Holy Light with f4/6.

With Imbuing, you can make almost anything - IF you have the ingreds. On a small shard like ours, you can't really buy what you need most of the time.

4. Basara

Basara UO Forum Moderator
    Moderator Professional Wiki Moderator Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Campaign Supporter

BTW, Caelas, Mods can't delete posts - only the poster and the admins can.

Go into that errant thread in Data Chest, edit, choose "go advanced", and the option to delete is in the advanced editing section, right at the top.

I CAN move it to the Evidence folder, but do your really want it in there with posts moved from violations?

5. Caelas

Caelas Guest

Thanks for the info guys, now I just gotta figure out if I want to spend my money upgrading my caster suit, or building a sampire suit.

Basara, I tried that but I don't have the option to delete. All i have is a "Reason for Editing" box, and then the typical posting tools.

Edit: On this thread I can delete my posts. I must lack proper permissions over on the Data Chest forum. Go ahead and move the post if you want, I don't mind my post being Evidence of my lack of observation. :gee:

Attached Files: