1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Is it possible...

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Winter, Dec 13, 2013.

1. Winter

Winter Lore Keeper

to have Dawn's Music Box or the gift harpsichords start playing whenever we walk into our UO houses? Whenever we enter a dungeon or city, location specific music plays. Is it possible for our houses?

Dot_Warner and old gypsy like this.
  2. MalagAste

MalagAste Belaern d'Zhaunil
    Reporter Professional Governor Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Campaign Supporter Royal Knight

I would LOVE if I could set mine to do that! Would be great for the Theatre to have it play for other people to hear. (Given that they of course have their sound on).

old gypsy likes this.
  3. old gypsy

old gypsy Grand Poobah
    Professional Stratics Veteran Campaign Patron PITMUCK

That would be great if we could pick a favorite tune. For me, it would be Stones, Festival, or Medieval, depending upon what mood I was in that day. :)

4. Dot_Warner

Dot_Warner Babbling Loonie
    Governor Stratics Veteran Britain [BRIT]

I'd like it if the music box played for everyone within the house, same with the harpsichord. We know its possible from house add ons since bells do it.

old gypsy likes this.