1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Is it safe to customize houses now?

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Obsidian, Dec 24, 2012.

1. Obsidian

Obsidian UO Forum Moderator
    Moderator Professional Premium Wiki Moderator Stratics Veteran Campaign Supporter

Subject says it all. I need to redesign a home, but not urgently if there are still unresolvable bugs where I will loose items. Can I customize with all of my secure chests still in place and filled with items?

2. Hoffs

Hoffs Gilfane Keeper of the Hall
    Stratics Veteran Gilfane

Someone customized their house on Siege yesterday and said that all their stuff was thrown out under the house sign. So I would be very careful for now.

3. Olahorand

Olahorand Slightly Crazed
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

I customized a house on Atl and my stuff remained, where it should. (Wasn't much in anyway, only a few chests and a bulletin board.

4. Lorddog

Lorddog Crazed Zealot

shouldnt test center be the same?
    try locking some things down and securing some things. maybe set some things on floor too to see if those move.

5. Tanivar

Tanivar Crazed Zealot

I've been making minor changes to my house on Siege. The teleporter/doors not going away when replaced by another tile while in customize mode is still there off & on. The last change was to move vendors by putting walls where they stand to toss them into the moving crate. The 10 along the southmost row of tiles went away in customize mode, the ones along the east side 2nd & 3rd floors (a few tiles in) remained there in customize mode and were not moved to the moving crate when walls were put where they stand. I haven't had any lock down problems other than before that problem was announced. I logged in and found a few containers missing and the mailbox missing.

6. dupapa

dupapa Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

I can confirm on sunday on seige randomly most my items dropped under the house sign on floor. recovered it all thankfully.

i would not try it yet,

also can confirm teleport tile issue