1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. The Broadsword team is seeking alternative castle designs! Learn more and discuss here!
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Broadsword is hosting a 20th Anniversary Party for UO this September! Learn more here. Will you be there, Guest?
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
    Dismiss Notice

Is it still possible to get Meer loyalty points?

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Laura_Gold, Mar 20, 2017.

1. Laura_Gold

Laura_Gold Journeyman

Is it still possible to get Meer loyalty points? Is it? How how?

2. PaulCH

PaulCH Journeyman

Since no one has answered I will take a guess (will also act as a free bump). If it's possible then I would think that it's by killing Juka. I've killed them before but I don't think that I gained in loyalty to the Meer so either there is some kind of quest (or person to talk to) to activate it or it's no longer possible.

3. Dot_Warner

Dot_Warner Babbling Loonie
    Governor Stratics Veteran Britain [BRIT]

No, there is no current way to get Meer or Jukan loyalty points. There also isn't any reason to as the only benefits were the ability to purchase statues.

4. Piotr

Piotr Stratic's Finest
    Professional Stratics Veteran Supporter Alumni Stratics Legend Campaign Patron

You can read all about it here. :smile2:

5. Zalan

Zalan Crazed Zealot
    Governor Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

If you go to enemy Status with the Meet they attack you. If your friends they won't attack. Its easier to hunt Meer Eternals if you don't have to fight the rest of the Meer.

6. PlayerSkillFTW

PlayerSkillFTW Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran

Meer will also attack people with negative Karma. I used to hunt Meer Eternals with Fire Steeds for loot just before AoS came out, and once it came out, i stumbled upon the jackpot. Meer Eternals just so happened to be one of the only creatures in the game (asides from the Dark Father) that would drop Vampiric Embrace scrolls, which were selling for 50k per (which was a lot at the time) because not many people knew where they came from. Plus the Meer Mages were dropping white Daemon Bone armor, which also sold well.

Merlin likes this.
  7. MalagAste

MalagAste Belaern d'Zhaunil
    Governor Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend Campaign Supporter Royal Knight

Was one of the things my Son used to hunt when he played UO years ago.