1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Is it true?

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Lore Master, Nov 1, 2008.

1. Lore Master

Lore Master Guest

I was told that as long as all my characters fight the Skeletal lich and get the green parchment that they can still finish the halloween quest in Tram even if all the skull totems are destroyed in Tram as long as i complete the quest before november 17th.
    • If that is true all i have to do is fight the Skeletal lich and get the green parchment before the Skull totems disapear and i can still finish the quest in Tram by november 17th. that way i wont have to finish the quest in Fel.
    Can anyone please comfirm this thanks?

2. Sakkarah_

Sakkarah_ VIP
    VIP Stratics Veteran

That's correct

3. Lore Master

Lore Master Guest

Thank you that is really great news that will foil all the pvpers plans to try to force us to finish the quest in Fel in order to finish the quest and get the reward items.

4. Lady Kiara

Lady Kiara Guest

ok are we talking about the yew quest here?...were the reward is the big web?

5. Nexus

Nexus Site Support
    Administrator Professional Wiki Moderator Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Campaign Patron

Yes

6. CatLord

CatLord Guest

Maybe there are plans to destroy the Fel Bone Totems too...

37 sacs used... less than 268 to go...