1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Is it worth it?

Discussion in 'UO Pacific' started by CarverMG, Apr 28, 2009.

1. CarverMG

CarverMG Guest

I havent played for the past 4-5 years, Been playing WoW, Is it worth it to rejoin UO? I mean for pvp / crafting? or is the realm pretty much dead?

2. Ooguk [Cove]

Ooguk [Cove] Guest

No way, UO is as fun as ever to me. I have gone from Only a PvPer playing my red all day to a Rares collector and hardcore Idocer. There are weekly events put on by the shard EM's which is somthing to look forward to. The PvP Is Ok I guess its fun Rolling SUPR All day when they are not in their houses. The main Guilds Of the shard are [SUPR] | [SON!] | [|M|]/[|T|] | [DOS]. The only good guild listed above is [SON!] But some say that is do to their programs but who knows. When FL disbanded they formed SUPR, And M Both guilds are really bad Zurgs all they are is numbers and even when they outnumber a good pvper they still get rolled.

So Yeah come back the game is not dead! UO Refuses To Die!

3. ColterDC

ColterDC Visitor

UO PvP is only fun if you like to play with/against cheaters. See above ^^^

4. CarverMG

CarverMG Guest

Well you have to Pvp if you want to be in fel, imo..

So im reinstalling it again... Also where do i find out if any guilds on Pacific are recruting?

5. Skaith

Skaith Guest

Excuse me
    Who the Hell do you think you are by saying who the only good guilds are
    what a punk

6. Skaith

Skaith Guest

7. Skaith

Skaith Guest

And yes it is worth it UO is a great Game filled with wonderful guilds both pvm pvp
    there's alot to do. And still love it over WOW

http://town.uo.com/guilds/shard_2.html

ZKV is one of the best

8. Hello, Is CDA an active faction guild or did they disband?

9. CarverMG

CarverMG Guest

So one other question.

I have AoS, and UO SE.. What others do i need to Download/buy?

10. Skaith

Skaith Guest

do you still have a older sccount
    if not go to www.uo.com
    dl ML
    get two weeks free

11. CarverMG

CarverMG Guest

I have an old account, and i need to redownload ML.. but is there any others out there?

12. morgawr68

morgawr68 Guest

Hey Balian, there are a few CDA guys but no one is really playing uo anymore. its just dead now. Bain works alot and im just plain tired and bored with it, again. Cinnamon still gets on almost every night. btw its me Jasper Ravenn

13. Wargasm11

Wargasm11 Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

zkv is one of the top guilds on the shard...thats why they got rolled 5v1 last night at bog by 1 archer...

14. SUPRsalad

SUPRsalad Guest

rofl., youre talking about mirps little slaughter at bog? yeah, we couldnt even make it out there in time to get one friggin kill.. thx a bunch irp.

so SUPR is now the largest legitimate pvp guild! to all those that said we'd never last #$#@ YOU!

15. JR, ty for update.

16. Wargasm11

Wargasm11 Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

yah it took me like 2mins to get there and they were all dead and almost fully looted by the time i rolled in aha