1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Is it worth re-installing the game last-minute?

Discussion in 'EA Land/The Sims Online Stratics Forums' started by Kaiden, Jul 22, 2008.

1. Kaiden

Kaiden Guest

I'm going through withdrawals; I haven't played much since we received the bad news, and I'm debating whether or not to re-install it & play last minute. For those of you that are still playing - is there anyone online? Are people chatty? Et cetera.

:danceb:

2. I would do it just cuz. After the 1st, no more TSO, ever ever again. :(

3. Hi Kaiden! I don't honestly know how many players there are at this point in time, but my personal opinion is that it would be worth re-installing just for the "end of the world" parties on the last night. Your mileage may vary. :thumbsup:

4. NikiKing

NikiKing Grand Poobah
    Stratics Veteran

I vote yes!

5. fire_storm

fire_storm Guest

I vote yes too!

I even requested off work for that night...WITHOUT pay...(I don't have personal days I can take off yet :sad4:)...anyway, it will definitely be worth it to miss a night of work to spend playing TSO as much as I possibly can for the last time! :D

6. Kaiden

Kaiden Guest

I buckled down & re-downloaded it. There aren't many people on, but I'm looking forward to the last-minute parties. I'm going to try to whip up a lot real quick & see if I can turn out something fun.

7. MandiK

MandiK Guest

It definitely feels 'dead' in TSo and has for awhile, but its worth it. I cant believe its going to be gone so soon...

8. Lucky Hawk

Lucky Hawk Guest

Yes. It is worth it.

9. Renee TSO

Renee TSO Guest

YES! Its very much worth it! Im strating to run into lots of old friends i havent seen in forever. Plus im noticing more and more little red dots everytime i play. Dont get me wrong...its not like it was before the notice but for me its quality not quanity. I dont think you will have an regrets! : )

10. I would. Have seen a number of people the last few days that came back to say goodbye.