1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Is Juka / Meer loyalty broken?

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Laura_Gold, Apr 11, 2014.

1. Laura_Gold

Laura_Gold Adventurer

I killed Juka. I did not gain Meer loyalty. I did not lose Juka loyalty.

I killed Meer. I lost Meer loyalty. I did not gain Juka loyalty. I gained Bane Chosen loyalty.

There doesn't seem to be a way to gain these loyalties now?????

2. Flagg

Flagg Sage

Stop killing Juka! Theirs is a noble warrior culture. It is for us to marvel, admire and try to understand. Not to destroy!!

3. Dot_Warner

Dot_Warner Babbling Loonie
    Governor Stratics Veteran Britain [BRIT]

The only ways to earn Jukan or Meer loyalty was to turn in artifacts from killing the grave robbers in central Ilshenar. The only purpose of the loyalty was to buy the lame statues, having the loyalty has never protected you from attack as the Ophidian loyalty does. Jukan/Meer loyalty was one of the things Mesanna said would be improved on around a year ago...take that as you will.

4. Arroth Thaiel

Arroth Thaiel Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

5. Dot_Warner

Sand sifting, which isn't possible on most shards due to the npc having been removed, was never a way to gain meer/juka loyalty. The heirlooms acquired by piecing together the sifted fragments were for deco purposes only.

6. Arroth Thaiel

Arroth Thaiel Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Don't know anything about the quest actually. Just saw it on Stratics quest section. At the bottom of the walkthrough it indicates that the pieces should be returned to gain loyalty. If that isn't the case, it might be nice to update the quest page. Or remove this quest from the active quests entirely, if it is not available anymore.

7. Dot_Warner

Heirlooms gathered from graverobbers in central Ilshenar were the only ones that could be returned to Mistas or Mireg for loyalty gains. Unfortunately, they are long gone as well.

Both quests are dead.