1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Is Legends right for me?

Discussion in 'UO Legends' started by Nox, Jun 12, 2008.

1. Nox

Nox Guest

So im looking for a shard (that isnt atlantic) to make a PVPer on. Clearly there are Fel goers in Legends so i was wondering if it was right for me.
    are there a lot of speedhackers? i hate those Ba#%!?&s... how are the fel guilds set up? are there a few big fel guilds? or a lot of small ones? Are there tons of people in legends, in fel and tram? thanks in advance

2. Omnicron

Omnicron Stratics Legend
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Legends PvP is pretty popping. There are some big guilds, alot of smaller ones. There are faction guilds that are hopping at the moment. A new guild E*F came over from Great Lakes, and I think they are bringing more. 82 is out there spawning and pvping. !OF!/BNAE are gate fighters/factions, they raid everyone once in awhile.

Alot of trash talking goes on, thats gonna happen, but I like pvping on this shard and am glad people are here.

Check it ou tdude, find out for yourself and see wha tyou think.

3. Plucky Duck

Plucky Duck Journeyman

also 18 x 18 are in abundance in fel and I can get you a spot if you need one (no charge but deed price) just shot me a pm.

4. Omnicron

Omnicron Stratics Legend

Or you could just go look around.

5. Nox

Nox Guest

Thanks for the responses fellas. this Forum thing is great, but if i can speak to you "live" about pvp on Legends that would be great. ICQ:408506950

6. RL'S pker

RL'S pker Sage
    Stratics Veteran

The action on legends has been picking up of late.

82/ak47/$ix alliance- they spawn/raid/factions/yew gate, and field the most #'s on the shard ATM. (normally fields 8-12 people...can field WAY more. They have the numbers to field tamers/necros/dexxer/archers. I would say they play mainly dexxers though.)

Uocd/cdf- Factions, raid(sometimes), spawn, but mainly just gate fight. (Normally fields 8-10, can field WAY more. Mainly dexxers/stealth archers)

E*F- New guild to legends. They spawn, raid, and do a lot of gate fighting. (normally fields 6-8. Mainly play mages)

!O!/BNA- Spawn, raid, factions, yew gate. (Normally fields 3-5. Mainly plays mages, but they do have a good few dexxers.) IMO best teamwork/pvpers on the shard:gee:

7. Omnicron

Omnicron Stratics Legend

LoL. Barf! You guys usally have nothing but dexxers. It is of the last few days ive seen you field mages. And usually thats only when your on RL. I still heart you and your a beast.

8. Omnicron

Omnicron Stratics Legend

Ohh and lets not forget the Harrys we do. Probably at least one every other day it seems.

9. RL'S pker

RL'S pker Sage
    Stratics Veteran

hehe that's probably because if I'm the only mage on they get to see PMS RLS come out to play!

"If you were on a mage we could have cross healed."

"If you were on a mage you could have teled over the para fields."

"I hate dexxers."

:rant2:

10. JoO

JoO Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran

oh snap player versus player

11. Omnicron

Omnicron Stratics Legend

ohh snap its JoO! Whats crackin cracka.

12. JoO

JoO Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran

nada, trying to fight the urge to reactivate.

• About Us

Stratics is the oldest continually running MMORPG Fansite on the Internet. Founded in 1997 Stratics has served the Ultima Online Community for 18 years. We strive to provide the most complete social experience for Ultima Online players.
  • Subscribe Now!

Want to provide Continual Support? Subscribe and gain additional benefits as a patron of Stratics.com!
    Subscribe Now!

Stratics Professional Accounts feature the following advantages:

• Ad-Free Browsing of our Forums
    • Upload a custom Profile Cover
    • Unlimited media upload storage space
    • Use of the theme styler
    • Ability to collapse the sidebar
    • Premium background themes to choose from
    • Access to additional features of the Classifieds System
    • Ability to Customize Your User Title
    • No Post Delays
    • Additional Signature Allowances:
    • Special Professional Banner Display with your Account
    • PM Allowance Upgrade
    • Additional Thread Allowances
  • Support Us!

Don't feel like subscribing? Donations to benefit the further development of Stratics and for purchase and inclusion of additional features are always welcome.

Donate to us!