1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Is LS still alive? :P

Discussion in 'UO Lake Superior' started by Brackit, Aug 24, 2009.

1. Brackit

Brackit Guest

Topic says it all. Just wondering. I just returned to Uo after quite sometime..two years. :p Would there still be intrest in T-hunts weekly? Arena matches? etc etc..

2. Alive....
    from what I hear....yes...

From sitting on my boat in tram for two days now and only seeing 1 person....Not that I see..

3. Stupid Miner

Stupid Miner Guest

Er, Usually the middle of the ocean isn't the most accurate place to take a census. :)

4. Haven't you heard? The 8x8 no longer works! Get back on land!

5. haha ...yeah no 8x8

LS is very much alive. ask the EM's that worked overtime handing out 100's and 100's of cloaks of silence. they actually ran out of em a few times cuz they didnt expect to need so many.

and ya gotta keep in mind a buncha folks are playing around with the SA client lately. 2d for me tho. i'm too old to relearn uo and i just dont like the look of the non-2d version anyway. can wait to make a gargoyle or 2 and explore the new stuff when it hits for real.

6. J.B.

J.B. Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

I have actually seen an influx of people "Comming back" in the last few months, we have taken oh *Guessing* 4 people in our guild that has "Came Back."

7. 8x8 quit working?...Oh well I'm stubborn and it's peaceful out there. :wall:

8. Kariny

Kariny UO Lake Superior News Reporter
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

Got room still on that boat? I'll move in with you.:D

*can't remember peaceful*

9. 8x8 still works if you believe it does... just the results will not be like the old days :)

Anyways LS is still live and popping so, come on down and visit!
    Boat party on Count De'Mone boat :)

:spider:

10. Still haven't decided if I want to bring back the old days of Count......kinda miss my armada...but it's not as much fun without the serpent pillars....they really need to reactivate those :grrr:

11. Kariny

Are you sure they aren't active? They were last time I played! eep.

12. Granted I haven't checked them out in about a year...but I assumed still inactive after 5 years of inactivity.

13. Shamus Turlough

Shamus Turlough Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran Alumni

If you mean the serpent pillars as in the ones that ferry you between t2a and moonglow in fel, then yes they work (doracron and sueacron).

14. Kariny

Patrick saw that was fixed when he came back I think.

15. King Durango

King Durango Guest

I used a Serpent Pillar successfully last week.