1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

is luck really worth the gold to buy the items?

Discussion in 'UHall' started by cac, Aug 25, 2009.

1. cac

cac Guest

1360 . this is the total luck ill have. If i but a item that is 6 mill for the mempo of fortune with out it i got 1207 luck. Is it worth the gold to get to 1360? What is the luck cap.

2. SirZ

SirZ Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

3. cac

cac Guest

my ? is 6 mill gold worth it to go up 150 luck? ty for the link

also which slot does a neckless of luck take up? Where the mempo or a diff one?

4. Zayin666

Zayin666 Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran

Yes.. same place as mempo.. so you cant use a lucky necklace if you want to use the mempo :(

5. cac

cac Guest

what would u use? the mempo gives me resist tho and 100 more luck. But 6 mill and neck i can get for 600k

6. Zayin666

Zayin666 Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran

Well I just returned to UO so I didnt have a chance to get the Mempo for myself... I have the lucky necklace on my tamer and Iam sticking with it.. Iam not paying 6 mill for that upgrade!

7. Taylor

Taylor Former Stratics CEO (2011-2014)
    Professional VIP Stratics Veteran Supporter Alumni Campaign Benefactor Alumni

I've run a 2000 luck suit a few times. Only difference I've seen is, instead of getting some crap and, rarely, a decent item, I get much more crap and, rarely, a decent item. o_O

8. rareitem

rareitem Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

Considering the above paragraph I wonder if it ever worked really.

9. controlfive

controlfive Guest

no, it isn't worth 6m.