1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Is Lumberjacking broken?

Discussion in 'UHall' started by HongKongCavalier, Apr 14, 2010.

1. Every tree I try to chop down gives message "You can't use an axe on that". It's been awhile since I used used my lumberjack; did chopping trees change (double click equipped axe, select tree), or is lumberjacking broken?

Thanks everyone!

2. Pawain

Pawain Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Works on LS.

3. Vertigo

Vertigo Guest

Works on Atlantic.
    Some trees cannot be chopped such as cherry blossoms.
    Good luck.

4. Hmm... These are regular trees, and I'm on Chesapeake. I am definitely not able to cut any trees. Just made a character on Atlantic and I can cut the same trees with no problem.

Looks like a problem on Chesapeake, for me at least. Thanks again.

5. Check your circle of transparency. If it is turned up, most of the time you will "see through the tree" and won't be able to chop it. I've had to turn mine off before to be able to lumberjack.

Good Luck!

6. Thanks, that was it. Boy, do I feel silly; I wish it was an actual bug instead!

7. Oh no, don't feel that way! Believe me, most of us have done a lot worse! :)