1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

is mystic ophidian bardiche rare?

Discussion in 'UO Siege Perilous' started by Lorddog, Feb 15, 2009.

1. Lorddog

Lorddog Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

it says mystic ophidian bardiche
    is that rare? found it in a bad of stuff.

all my other mystic weapons only say mystic on them

Lorddog

2. whats a mystic weapon?

i would say its rare since i have never seen one =]

3. I think they're from the Brit/town invasions from about 3-4 years ago?
    Not common, but not very valuable either, as it turns out.
    Originally Leurocian had hinted that they might come in handy in future play (with potentially unseen properties? I can't remember now). Whatever the tease at the time, it seems that they were/are basically a one-shot trinket.

I think that they were found on the Generals, if I remember correctly.

4. Saris

Saris Guest

after the spring turn ins last year it may be very hard to find now, if we do ever need them your value will go up, also all mystics will go up if we ever get beserker deamons again.

5. Touzoko

Touzoko Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

perhaps it may be like stocks-\even if not worth much now, it may have considerable value if held on to, for future estimate. This one hasn't seen them for sale. Generals are quite tough. Perhaps properties previously mentioned will occur? Berserker demons, once released, should surely re-occur.
    My humble estimate- of no account really- is that it is worth more than it appears.