1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Is owning a fel yew gate house for you?

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Dan123The123Man, Dec 3, 2010.

1. Dan123The123Man

Dan123The123Man Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran

How many out there would choose to have a house at the fel yew gate on Atlantic if they could?

2. Viper09

Viper09 Grand Poobah
    Stratics Veteran

Why not?

3. Nyses

Nyses Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran

No storage to speak of. Now, if the Game was not currently all about Items, maybe.

4. Viper09

Viper09 Grand Poobah
    Stratics Veteran

Depends on the player. I don't particularly horde a lot of items. For me it's more about location than size.

5. Nyses

Nyses Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran

True, I have one for storage and one for Location and storage. I am just saying most players, especially if they do any crafting or have just one account will run out of storage way too fast. ;)

6. THP

THP Stratics Legend
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

sure as long as its the castle spot slight to the north east or the castle spot direct to the south....guess a keep on either of the two castle spots would surfice too...the rest of the houses around the gate would mean too much compromise with storage.

7. Chardonnay

Chardonnay Visitor

Are you crazy?! That's in Fel!! There's cold-blooded murders in Fel...gimme a house in trammel preferably Luna...:thumbsup:

Or better yet! A house in Ter Mur right inside the GZ!

8. Shinobi

Shinobi Guest

Actually, I had this exact offer a few years ago. My guildmate Mandy was quitting, and he owned the house on Atlantic directly below the gate. Literally the first house West on the map from the gate. He offered to give me it for free, but I declined because I couldn't bare to get rid of my 18x18.

9. Shanna

Shanna Guest

If the offer came up, I would want it just to resell it.

10. Gellor

Gellor Guest

If I was in a guild that needed it... and I still ran two accounts, yes.

When I was active, I had a "huge" storage house in Tram... then I had a fel brit gate house.

I ran this setup two different time periods on two different shards.

First time was on Napa when Brit gate fighting was "THE" thing. It was on the small side(11x11 or so and before all the storage bonus junk) It wasn't an issue because I didn't store any of my stuff there. It was PvP stuff.

Second time was on Pac.. it wasn't max storage but it was close. I used it as a safe rez spot for guild mates... but they had very limited access. The rest was packed full of junk. When I went to one account, I used this house exclusively even though it did become a bit crowded. I think at the worst case, I had ~3000 items between two houses.

Size wouldn't scare me away from a yew house. Getting a crafter into a yew house is what would.

11. Podolak

Podolak Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran

I really don't play on Atlantic so I'd have to decline. However, if I did play on Atlantic and the offer came up I would most likely agree to it.