1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

is siege dead or what

Discussion in 'UO Siege Perilous' started by Sir Daniel, May 16, 2008.

1. Sir Daniel

Sir Daniel Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

seem's like all the pvp is the same 3 blue tammers at the gz and they suck. where is every1 at? damn this sucks.:(

2. SoulWeaver

SoulWeaver King of The Bearded Ladies
    Stratics Veteran

Summmmmerr timeeee, Fishing Worken Beachenn Tanning, Soakkkenn up that sunnn ooo yaa

3. AEowynSP

AEowynSP Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

Indeed the weather is way to nice to sit inside...however there is tons of great PvP out there you just have to find it.
    *hint* it's far away from a GZ

4. Bo Bo

Bo Bo Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran

Bo knows that is the best avatar Bo has seen in awhile. :love: Bo wants to know is that you? Damn those are some tig bitties. You need to give Bo a holla than you and Bo will do some of this ---> :bdh:

5. archite666

archite666 Guest

Sorry bo, but I think you must use correct English when you talk to aeowyn to get her attention. She once gave me a thrashing about how you speak displays your level of education.

6. shalanria

shalanria Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran

If you would quit killing my little noob who never carries anything to loot nor does not give your red counts (useless kills) then maybe some would come back to siege to build their chars. You don't do that to my main there, but then she's a bit more scarrier :)